Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

So I got my Verio IQ Glucose Meter in the mail yesterday

So I finally got my Verio IQ that comes with the t:slim pump.   I have some concerns and I hope that some of you will voice your opinions on this meter.

  1. I dont have strips or an RX for them yet
  2. They offer NO discount test strip program like Bayer and Freestyle do = MAJOR downfall for me
  3. I have no idea how good this meter performs
  4. I am afraid to know what my copay for these strips would be.  I am currently paying $15/mo with the discount program from Bayer and would pay the same for Freestyle
  5. My insurance NEVER covers strips under DME so I will ALWAYS have a copay forever and ever and ever and ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.