Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, December 6, 2013

AFFORDABLE? Healthcare where are you?

SO after 1.5 months of TRYING to apply for health coverage for my husband and daughter on healthcare.gov I just deleted our application and started over.  It took me maybe 10 minutes and then BOOM......DENIED a tax credit!


HAHAHA this is GREAT!  Stupid, its stupid.  We are below the income of a family of three that all the websites say and DENIED!  We have paid $19,000 in medical bills this year and I we were denied.  That's fabulous, I cant think of a better way to start out my Friday.


Called our insurance agent and PRAYING to GOD she can find us a cheaper plan. 


Our current plan will be $600/mo for my husband and baby!  REALLY?!   That is not affordable.  I have no way of paying that, no way.


I am trying so very hard to give it to God and trust in him.  Something has got to work out to be cheaper.  IT HAS TO!





No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.