Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Does anyone have a working Dexcom transmitter theyd be willing to part with?

Anyone have a working Dexcom transmitter that they have replaced and would be willing to mail to a mom of a two year old boy that has lost his transmitter and has 6 weeks left to go to get a new one via health insurance?  Dexcom told her $250 to replace it but they don't have the funds at this time.  If you have one you would be willing to send please leave me a comment, or send me a message via my blog or contact me on facebook.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.