Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Invalid transmitter I.D. alert, I hate you.


Oh my lord I finally had to do a shut down and restart on my tandem x2 pump because last night at 2am it decided to start beeping its beeping head off saying invalid transmitter I.D. AGAIN!  So now I'm running my x2 with no Dexcom data on it. My Dexcom G6 setup is due to arrive tomorrow anyway.  l'll just ride the no dex data on my pump until the software update comes out in less than a month (hopefully).  Man oh man, gotta love this stupid invalid transmitter I.D. issue.  Being awake from 2-230 fixing my flipping pump was not the highlight of my night, especially after the nearly 2 year old had a major flip out session at bed time. 

3 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this one. I hope it gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put in transmitter getting invalid transmiter...I have a life...PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the x2 and the g6 running. Still getting invalid transmitter id after I've installed the g6 and it hit 2 out of the 3 hours asking me to put in the transmitter id . Save the box or write down the id number. This has happend on numerous occasions and it's getting pretty old!

    ReplyDelete

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.