Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Fitbit Versa 3 mechanical issue

I have had my Fitbit Versa 3 since November 2020.  It broke last night with a known issue.  I contacted Fitbit via their lovely chat feature within the app and told them the side button had stopped working.  They told me this issue is not something that can be fixed with troubleshooting.  Ah, it's a known mechanical failure of this watch.  I'm out of their warranty period by 4 months. My $200.00 watch was only good for 16 months.  Awesome.  So they sent me a measly discount via my email to buy a new one.  So glad I'm a loyal fitbit user.  For whatever reason I bought the Square Trade warranty when I got the watch, it was 45.00 and Square Trade deductible was 30.00...so I'm not really sure it was worth it but a new Versa 3 is now down to 179.00 go figure. So now I will wait for my watch to arrive so I can continue to be able to monitor my blood sugar and most importantly my little warrior's blood sugar with the ease of looking at my wrist and have it vibrate when she or I go above or below the limits I have set up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.