Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, November 4, 2013

Hey Dexcom can you make this right? I got stiffed.

Ok so way back in December 2011 I started on the Dexcom.  I had a rep named Tim at the time because my Endo was an Illinois doctor.  Tim promised me a complimentary sensor for referring patients to him, of course, after my wheeler dealer car salesperson personality asked for one. 

I switched to an Iowa doctor last June 2012.  So I have a new rep named Joe.  Joe is great! 

So I referred two customers to Dexcom and pretty much talked them into getting the Dexcom. My cousin David and Uncle Mike.  I emailed Tim to let him know that I referred them and he said he could no longer fullfill that promise, he stiffed me.  So yeah I am a little bit ticked off.  I also referred a couple people online in Facebook Diabetic groups. 

Dexcom?  Wanna mail me my two sensors?

I mean really?  It is two sensors. I could ask for two boxes.

TWO SENSORS?

You have my address on file, please send it to my work address not home.

I'm starting to think I should work for Dexcom part time, but I doubt that is even a possibility.  I would love to go into doctors offices and show them the system and get them to prescribe it to their Diabetic Patients.  Too bad I have no college degree at all so they think I am not a qualified candidate.  =(   I cant even begin to tell you how many people in my rural area I have told about the Dexcom and told them how amazing it is.

TWO SENSORS?  Seriously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.