Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, November 14, 2014

World Diabetes Day!

Today is World Diabetes Day! I am again participating in the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes on May 2nd, 2015 This will be my 5th time participating and our team has raised $7,654.00 in 4 years. JDRF supports many research teams looking to find better treatments and even cures. On this World Diabetes Day will you make a donation to help fund that research? Any amount you can make will help all of those you know and love with type 1 Diabetes. This year I decided to go with the team name I am a Diabetic Warrior to go along with this blog and the Diabetic Support Groups on Facebook I started.

Click here to go to my JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes Donation Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.