Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Holy cow I am still fighting my health insurance

Five months, thats how long I have been fighting my health insurance to cover my Humalog insulin at the preferred copay tier because I am allergic to the preferred. 

Called my case manager again, left her a third message, she finally just called me back.  She said she thought someone else was going to be in contact with me.  Yeah not so much.  So I am told she will find out where the claim is and see who I need to bark at next. 

Five months.  WOW do they sure seem to hope that I will just give up don't they?  Well I am not giving up and I never will but pretty soon it will be December and it won't matter because I am fairly certain we will be switching companies again.

What a freaking joke.   Land of Lincoln Health Insurance---DO NOT EVER BUY A PLAN FROM THEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.