Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Prior authorization, pre certification, pre when the heck did I get cured?

Gray hairs, I have gray hair because of health insurance companies!

Holy crap I do not like Land of Lincoln health insurance. I have to get a new precertification/prior authorization whatEVER every 3 months.

Seriously? Why?

Do they think I am going to find a cure for type 1 diabetes every 3 months?
This time it took them 2 weeks to approve my pump supplies! TWO WEEKS! Wow Im glad I didnt run out of supplies.

I get that some people abuse their insurance but good grief Im the same person I was for my last approval and why cant they be like all other companies I have had? 1 approval is good for a year. I mean really.  Get with the program Land of Lincoln Health Insurance.

Dont put your Diabetic patients through any more b.s. than they already deal with from everyone else.


Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.