Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, January 25, 2016

Harvard and MIT close to ‘cure’ for Type 1 diabetes which will end daily injections


Harvard and MIT close to ‘cure’ for Type 1 diabetes which will end daily injections 

 

I can dream right?  Wouldnt this just be the best freaking day EVER?!  I know I am ready for anything to let me stop depending on insulin for my survival.


 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12120141/Harvard-and-MIT-close-to-cure-for-Type-1-diabetes-which-will-end-daily-injections.html


I am more than ready to be cured. I have plenty of other things I could devote my time to if it wasn't for Diabetes. Diabetes only slows me down at times, it doesn't stop me anymore. Going low carb changed my entire life with this stupid disease. 

Do you think you could find other, more enjoyable things to do in life if you didn't have Diabetes in the back of your mind all the time?

Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.