Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Where do you store your Glucagon Emergency Kit?

Have you gotten your Glucagon prescription yet?  Do you know where your glucagon is?  Tell me where do you store your Glucagon and have you told everyone where it is at?

I realized mine were all expired, so I got a new prescription.  I keep all my old kits though, just in case.

I keep one on my husband's bedside table, one in my purse and one in my kitchen cabinet with our vitamins, my in use pump supply boxes, pain meds etc etc.

Where do you keep yours?
<

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.