Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, November 6, 2017

Tandem tslim X2 was replaced....MUCH better results!

Tandem replaced my X2 pump because it would not keep the Dexcom signal.  The replacement works much much better, it still loses signal every once in a while but not like before.  Im so very thankful Tandem has such good customer service and are always so helpful.  I was about darn near telling them to take the pump back and switch to Medtronic even though I hate them and how they are forcing their brand on United Health Care insured people.

I also got my phone repaired so I have the back up receiver as my phone.  The phone hardly ever loses signal and I use Share so I have to have a phone that is compatible with Share. --In case you didnt know there is a hacked version of Share on Reditt that you can put on any phone.  Use at your own risk for reliability though.--

1 comment:

  1. I'm debating on the x2 vs waiting for months on Medtronic. Still looking for deciding factors, but this helps. I need a CGM after 40+ years with T1D so looking for others' experiences. Keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.