Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Another restart failure then success, I think I figured out what went wrong.

So yesterday I was due to restart at the 6 hour warning mark, but I kept forgetting or putting it off.



Life happens, kids, house chores, kids homework after school etc etc.

So at one of the last warnings I did my restart on my phone only, like I always do.


After my 2 hr 10 min alarm went off for warmup to turn b.t. back on I took my pump off and thought I was out of range.

Phone alarmed that my session was over and I needed a new sensor. It was like I never did the warm up.  I went into my settings and it said no session started.  I was a little ticked.

So I did the restart, AGAIN. Grrrrr.  I do not give up easily.

My alarm went off.  I took my pump off  put it on another floor and set another timer for 5 mins.

Alarm went off, turned my b.t. back on.  This time it worked and readings came back up on my phone.  I waited 5 more minutes and went and got my pump.

Then my pump picked up on my session and started working perfectly.

So if you are using an x2 tslim with basal iq I highly suggest you get your pump out of range for at least 5 min before you turn b.t. back on your phone.

I think somehow my pumps data told my transmitter conflicting information and reset my restart attempt on my phone. Im not exactly sure, only guessing here. 

1 comment:

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.