Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, March 24, 2014

Reblogging: Medicare’s Lackluster Diabetes Coverage… Let’s Make Some Noise!

 You may not be anywhere near the age of needing Medicare but some day if you plan on retiring and are using CGM's now you will have to completely self fund on Medicare.  Also other insurance companies tend to follow Medicare's lead, this is not good at all.  We do not need health insurance companies to stop funding CGM's.  I personally cannot go without my CGM and there is also NO way I can self fund them either.  I need my insurance company to keep coverage for CGM technology.  Please sign the petitions and contact your legislators.  Let them know we need coverage for CGM's and we need Medicare to cover them.  As it stands now, there is no way I will ever go on Medicare.  I will not give up my Dexcom. 

http://www.diabetesmine.com/2014/03/medicares-lackluster-diabetes-coverage-lets-make-some-noise.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.