Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Frio insulin cooling case, anyone here tried one?

I have heard many many people say that the Frio insulin cooling cases work amazingly well.  I evem read someone in a group on facebook say they went to Australia camping with one!  Has anyone here used one?  I tell people about them all the time, yet never used one because I haven't needed to as of yet.  I just keep my open bottle of insulin in my dia-junk bag in my purse.  If I was going to a really hot or cold climate I suppose would need to get one. 

Any way, in case no one you have heard of them or need something like this, here is their website! 

http://www.frioinsulincoolingcase.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.