Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, July 14, 2014

This right here is the reason I help raise money for JDRF.

Tom Brobson, JDRF's national director of research investment opportunities recently took part in the University of Virginia's Artificial Pancreas project which is also funded by JDRF.

This is why I ask so many of you, my family and friends to donate to our team every year to help fund things like this.  Some day I and millions of others can live a more normal life with Diabetes with LESS fear of complications, low blood sugar, high blood sugar, count carbs, etc etc. Its not a cure but its pretty damn close to being cured while wearing a pump and glucose sensor until a real cure can be found. 

Please take a moment to read the article at the link below, for me, my brothers, my family members, my friends, you, your friends, and your family members with Diabetes.

http://greatercp.jdrf.org/blog/a-page-from-the-journal-of-tom-brobson-his-artificial-pancreas/



This year our team raised over $3,000 for JDRF!  If you feel so inclined to donate yourself to my team, you can do so here:  http://www2.jdrf.org/site/TR/Walk/Chapter-EasternIowa4218?px=1251666&pg=personal&fr_id=3287

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.