Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Cauliflower Mac and Cheese, this stuff rocks!

This recipe rocked our socks off last night!  I used frozen cauliflower and steamed it in the microwave vs fresh cauliflower.  Next time I will be making a double batch, my husband and I polished off this whole pan with our daughter eating a little bit of it!

I highly highly recommend this recipe.



Cauliflower Mac and Cheese

http://theketokitchen.blogspot.com/2013/06/cauliflower-mac-and-cheese.html?m=1



Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.