Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I created an Amazon aStore to help you locate and purchase low carb ingredients to help you manage your health and/or Diabetes!

 Amazon has the really amazing ability to create a "store" online for you to help guide others to items on their gigantic website!  It is also a really easy way for me to keep track of the things I buy and not have to search for them every time.

I live in a small rural community and not all the items I use are available in the grocery store every time and/or I do not want to travel 50+ miles to get just a few ingredients.  Amazon to the rescue!

Check it out!  I will keep adding to it as I find time to.

http://typeonediabeticwarrior.blogspot.com/amazonastore



Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.