Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, July 12, 2019

I did not fall off the face of the earth I promise!!

Woah, sorry for the super long blogging hiatus!! It has been a busy busy year so far.

I am back on almost 100% low carb high protein and weight lifting.  My husband has joined me in the low carb life and is also seeing great results! I have dropped a few pounds but most importantly I have gained muscle and am slowly losing body fat.  My belly and back likes to hang onto fat for dear life.
I am using my Fitbit Versa to track my blood sugar from my dexcom and to keep track of food and exercise.  I love my Versa so much!

I post some good grocery store finds on my Diabetic Warrior facebook page but I keep forgetting to post them here!

I also have some really good protein balls I have made up and will share soon!

Here are some really great and flavorful frozen chicken patties I found at my local Aldi grocery store this week!

I cooked them on the stove top in a little olive oil and some salt.  7-8 minutes on each side and make sure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. They were delicious, I ate 2! My kids, however, did not appreciate them! Hahaa






#Diabetes #Dexcom #TandemDiabetes #Type1Diabetes #dsma #ketogains

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.