Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Tandem updated the tclip finally!!!

#Diabetes #Dexcom #TandemDiabetes #Type1Diabetes #dsma


I finally had to order a new tclip for my x2 pump because it fell and broke.  I called tandem and I ordered a new one and grudgingly paid shipping.  It took much longer than I expected to get to my house but it arrived today.  Much to my surprise they updated it! Finally!

They made the top button easier to push and put a rubber gripper on the metal clip part so it stays on better. 

Here are some pics. The blue clip is the old style/was my backup.

The old style top button






The new style top button

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.