Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, November 26, 2021

Please get your kids blood tested with Trial Net

I so hate this fricking disease. I can't even explain how much I am still pissed off my 5 year old now has type 1. So mad at the world still. I don't know how I'm suppose to get over this anger and sadness.

All of you with type 1, PLEASE get your kids tested with Trial Net. Don't be blind sided like I was and am. They are trialing medication to delay the onset of Type 1. They haven't stopped it but at least they can delay it. At the very least you can keep your babies from getting this shit for a little while longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.