Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A new Keto Friendly Yogurt I discovered

I am always on the lookout for low carb or keto friendly food.  I try to eat mostly low carb because it makes my life with t1d easier and I am trying to find new foods for my 5 year old so she can eat more food with less blood sugar impact.  Amazingly she has always loved yogurt!  So I have been on the search for a low carb yogurt that she will also eat.  

I don't shop at Walmart much anymore since discovering the cost savings at Aldi and going to Kroger which is much smaller, easier to shop and have much more friendly staff.  Plus they have a section with healthier foods and they sell a lot of sugar substitutes.  While browsing the giant selection of yogurt at Walmart I found this brand called ratio and it had Keto in big letters.  So far me, my husband and diabetic daughter like it.  They also have a high protein version but the whey protein tends to spike me. So I just wanted to share that with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.