Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, February 21, 2022

My little warrior is on an insulin pump

My little warrior's insulin pump went on Friday.  Everything from my perspective went well but how on Earth do I help her accept the feeling of an infusion set and the level of discomfort it brings along with it?  She is thin like me so I am always aware of my site and sometimes they hurt no matter what, but as an adult I can cope with it.  This is the 2nd most stressful part of having your child plus yourself have type 1 diabetes.  The first was most definitely diagnosis and giving her multiple daily shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.