Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, February 21, 2022

Tandem Control IQ Alarm Fatigue

@TandemDiabetesCare #tandem Guys/gals at Tandem for the love of GOD can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us be able to turn off CONTROL IQ ALARMS?!?!?! They are literally keeping all of us awake way too often and too much at night.  I have to set all my alarms to vibrate other than CGM alarms so I can get some sleep but the damn vibrations for control iq still wake me up and many of us up and we are GOING INSANE!  I am literally nearing shutting control iq off at night just to get some sleep! 

1 comment:

  1. With alarms for trending low, trending high, low battery, low insulin, no Bluetooth connection. This is why I dropped Dexcom G6 & Tandem X2 altogether. I'm back to finger sticks & MDI...and I consistently get a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.