Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Stomach viruses while pg, not fun at all!

So Ive decided that having a stomach virus while 25 weeks pregnant is just pure torture and hell.  I had it for 3 and a half days and thought I might just croak.  Never in my life have I had a virus make my back hurt as bad as that did, I almost went to the doctor out of concern from the pain in my spine.  Holy freakn cow!  Since laying down for over 3 days my body also forgot how to support my belly and today was just torture and of course the sciatic nerve pain today was also insane. Man oh man a whole new level of respect for having a stomach virus while pg over here, women should get awards for surviving that b.s.!


Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.