Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, October 16, 2017

The best low carb cookie I have tried ever!

These are THE BEST low carb cookies I have EVER made! I followed the recipe exactly as listed, I even had to order the peanut flour she uses and had to order vanilla whey protein, I used Integrated Supplements vanilla whey because we love the chocolate flavor so much. I am going to make more today because I accidentally burned half of mine and my dough was too soft. DO NOT TRY THEM WARM, they taste like total crap. I almost threw all mine away, tried them one more time before I tossed them and they were really good! https://lowcarbyum.com/low-carb-gluten-free-chocolate-chip-cookies/

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.