Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, April 6, 2018

Tandem X2 and all its issues.

So the Tandem X2 pump has a lot of issues.

Im currently experiencing an issue with my pump that I had a month ago and its back again.


My pump thinks my transmitter is paired to a Dex receiver and it is not.  Last time they had me do a shut down and restart.

Before I put a new sensor in today it lost signal for no reason and was off for more than 12 hours and would not accept a calibration.
 

So I called Tandem. Theyre replacing my sensor and transmitter.

So then I did a sensor shut down, put new sensor on and did a start up.  Now the damn thing is saying invalid transmitter id or its paired to a receiver...which its not.


So I guess Ill do a restart.  I might as well do a new revervoir too since you have to waste 10 units at every start up....you have to go thru the cartridge change proceedure.

I have no idea what theyre going to do about all the lost signal issues and issues like this.  The current x2 version  definitely will not be good enough for closed loop with the G6.

Im thankful they are replacing my transmitter and sensor but man this is the 2nd transmitter I have had replaced because of wierd issues.  My first brand new X2 was replaced after a few days because it would not keep Dexcom signal even after they mailed me a new transmitter then. So Im already on my 2nd x2 pump since January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.