Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Finally getting a few minutes to do my Basal IQ training!

Today I am doing my Tandem Basal IQ training online after getting the email.

It was an easy training session and I would have gotten it faster but the system kept booting me out.


Litterally 2 seconds after I finished I got my code in my email. That was awesome.

I clicked the link, downloaded the updater, followed the directions and my pump was updated in about 5 minutes I think.

I loaded a cartridge, entered by transmitter i.d. and started the sensor, skipped the code since it was active on my phone and 5 minutes later my graph was back on my pump!

I turned on basal iq alarms and now I am OFFICIALLY rolling with the latest and greatest pump software from Tandem. To say I am stoked is an understatment! I am ecstatic!

Now to wait for a low and watch it work! I cant wait!

I can finally be untethered from my phone! I am so excited since I had to go back to carrying my phone when I did the G6 update one month ago. Its so simple of a thing but not having to carry your phone nonstop anymore is such a relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.