Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, December 2, 2013

6950

6950 page views since August 5th.  Holy smokes, thats crazy.  I hope I have helped someone some where.

Last week I helped another type 1 by showing them the Levemir prescription assistance program.  This made me feel great, I helped another Diabetic. 

Last week another friend went on the Dexcom because of me yapping about it all the time.

Last week I think I helped re-inspire a type 1 to use their new G4 Dexcom because it is so much better than the sevenplus. 

Last week a fellow type 1 in my facebook group told me that I inspired them, this was pretty cool.  I dont hear that all that much, well never really.

Joining twitter was probably the best decision I have made in a long time, there are a TON of Diabetics on there, in case you didnt know, and they have weekly chats to help us keep each other inspired.

Diabetes takes a TON of self inspiration.  It is a long arduous path, its hard and it never lets up.

I had an eat the fridge low last night, well my husband was there to help me stop thank GOD!  I had 2 juice boxes, a bite of banana and a roll of ritz crackers.  Yeah, AWESOME accomplishment.  Jeeze, DEXTER (dexcom) woke me up screaming I was 250.  Grand.  

Anyways onward to my paperwork mountain at work.

Oh and I had my thyroid scan today.  Its looking like thyroiditis.  Anyone here with experience with that and treatment please message me.  I was really expecting Graves disease again for the third time.  I hope to have exact dx by Friday and GET MEDS!! I am going to be bald soon if my hair doesnt stop falling out!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.