Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tandem Diabetes you rock!

So a few days or weeks or whatever ago, I posted about my t:slim pump and my inability to get my reservoir to go past 3 days.  Someone from Tandem must have seen my post, they called me!  THEY CALLED ME! Oh my gosh, so I explained my situation and they of course told me it why I shouldn't go past 3 days, which I knew, but unfortunately that doesn't help me pay for the supplies.  I am also considering switching to Novolog.  I think I have one bottle of Humalog left.  I suppose I should call my Endo to get the RX called into the pharmacy.  Yeah that would be smart if I had a second of brain power to remember that. 

ANYWAY, Tandem Diabetes is sending me a box of reservoirs to help me out!? Yeah you read that right, they are sending me a box, FREE, because I am too cheap/have too many expenses with Diabetes to afford or want to order more supplies.  Bravo to Tandem for helping me out, I really appreciate it and am really shocked they are going to send me a box free. FREE!  Who does that?  Tandem Diabetes Care does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.