Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, February 12, 2016

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER! No grains - No sugar

These were shared in a low carb Diabetic group I am in on Facebook and they are the best hands down that I have EVER tried.  I added 2 tsp of sugar free vanilla torani syrup to mine and I LOVE them!

Mix together
  • 3 cups Almond Flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/3 cup erythritol
Add the following to the dry mixture with electric mixer
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup Walden Farms Sugar Free Maple Syrup
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • I added 2 tsp of sugar free torani vanilla syrup also

Stir in 1 1/2 cups Lily's Chocolate Chips

Bake at 375 on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until just starting to brown lightly or until you desired level of crunchiness.  Makes 24 cookes.


Recipe by:Tammy O'Leary-Gannon



Let me know if you try them and you love them too! Your blood sugar will love you in return!

Pin: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/342414377899535861/

Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.