Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Get your insulin from Canda if you are uninsured or have a high co-pay

If you are having a hard time paying for Humalog or Novolog or your insurance coverage is crap, I wanted to let you know I met a lady in a Diabetic support group that uses a pharmacy in Canada to get her insulin mailed to her here in the US. All you have to do is have your doctor fax in your prescription. Here is the pharmacy website: https://rxcanada4less.com/

Use at your own risk, I am in no way tied to this pharmacy and have never used them myself.  I just wanted to pass this information along.  

Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.