Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, August 25, 2016

PLEASE sign the petition: Limit The Runaway Costs For Life Supporting Medicines By Large Pharmaceutical Companies

The petition has been organized, please sign and share! People with Diabetes are going to start having some serious complications, deaths, and other things I dont even want to talk or think about just because of some greedy CEO's.

Please take one minute to add your name to this petition to get the government to do SOMETHING about these OUTRAGEOUS price hikes for drugs that people with Type 1 Diabetes, like myself, cannot live without.

My last refill for 3 bottles of humalog shot up from 650 to 950 before insurance! Imagine if I had no health insurance, how on earth could I pay 950 EACH MONTH just for insulin?




Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.