Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Changed things up a bit

So I started a facebook support group a a few years ago and it never got much traffic.

Today I decided to alter the name of the group due to the amount of people needing help restarting their Dexcom G6 sensors.  I have helped and answered probably 200 questions about restarting sensors.  The groups are just slammed with questions.  So I figured it can't hurt to open up my group to a wider group of people and help alleviate some of the other groups with the hundreds of restart questions.

Check it out here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/diabeticwarriors/

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.