Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I do not like diabetic supply companies


TWO HOURS I have been on the phone fighting with Solara Medical Supplies to get a damn Dexcom set up approved for my 5 year old and over TWO WEEKS fighting for its approval.  This is unacceptable and disgusting to think it is ok for any medical supply company to think it is ok for a 5 YEAR OLD to be on insulin and no cgm.  If it wasn't for me being diabetic and having diabetic friends this little girl would have had a seizure by now for sure. She has ran low for over 2 days now as her pancreas is honeymooning and making insulin!! UNBELIEVABLE the amount of bullshit us with type 1 diabetes have to go through to SURVIVE!! I AM SO ANGRY! #Solara #wecandobetter #WeNeedaCure #DSMA #Dexcom #Diabetes #Type1Diabetes #dsma

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you, it is ridiculous and should not be that way now.
    I've bee a t1d since the day after my 2nd birthday, June 24th 1958, so seen more of this than should ever be stomached. But still here, in great shape and no complications.
    I'm on Libre, but Dexcom (with Tslim) enables the artificial pancreas which is next best thing to a cure.
    Hope you get everything sorted and if I may ever be able to help please don't hesitate to let me know.

    ReplyDelete

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.