Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Road ID for your Fitbit? What? No way!

Just got this in my email today!  I would be way more excited if I had a phone that worked with Fitbit, which is the only reason I dont have one yet.  BUT I love my Road ID and wear it every single day of my life! 

(insert sad face)

Road ID for Fitbit®. Say Goodbye to that extra tanline.Fitness tracking just got some peace of mind and your wrist a little less crowded. Introducing the Road ID for Fitbit Flex® and Road ID for Fitbit Charge™.  Order Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.