Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, August 31, 2015

Sugar sugar EVERYWHERE

The longer I eat low carb - no grains, no starch, no sugar --  the more I am disgusted at what these food manufacturers have done to the American public.  READ labels--- everything has SUGAR in it.  Dextrose, maltodextrin, CORN SYRUP, etc etc...it is just insane.  Why do we need to have sweetened meat products in this country?! WHY?  I cant find any pepperoni, beef, turkey or ham ANYWHERE that hasnt been processed with sugar or corn of some form. 

I give up!

Can anyone point me in a direction where to get some freaking sugar/grain less meat products? Even the grocery story deli department meat you get sliced has freaking SUGAR in it!

AHHHH, eveyone is going to get freaking Diabetes of some damn form if they dont stop cramming sugar into every freaking food item. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.