Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, October 23, 2015

Is anyone reading this using the new Dexcom G5 yet?

Hey, you, yeah you all out there in the internetland! Are any of you using the new Dexcom G5?  Do you like it, hate it, what do you think of it?

I am due for a new receiver in December, my warranty will be up, so it will be covered by insurance.  I have no idea what to get.

My issues are:
I just bought a new transmitter in July as mine was being crazy AND now it is still working, its lasted me and ENTIRE YEAR.  So I paid 525.00 for that freakn thing and still haven't used it.  Hopefully when I pop it off the magnet it will last me a long time.  Otherwise I will be out of transmitter warranty in January ( I KNOW what a terrible time to be out of warranty with insurance deductible resetting, I am not so stoked about that crap at all)

I don't know if I want to go back to a larger transmitter?

I don't know if I want to be forced to buy new transmitters every 6  months no matter what?

I don't own and iPhone and I never will.  I hate iTunes.  I love my Android.

So I think I need to go with the share transmitter and hang around waiting for Android FDA approval.  COME ON Dexcom, this Android approval delay is freakin lame.

What do you guys think?

Let me know, LEAVE A COMMENT, for reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.