Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Dexcom transmitter finally gave me its death warning after 14 months!

My Dexcom transmitter finally just gave me its warning on my receiver that my battery is low.  Dun dun dunnnnnn.  I bought a new one in July because it was acting crazy and it has sat in my cabinet since then.  Talk about aggravating as hell! $525.00 out of my pocket and now its at 5 months old so if it croaks next month I am shit out of luck.  Oh well, there are much worse things that could happen.

I got the current one I am wearing in October 2014 so I guess I should feel lucky in one way or another.  Lets hope the one I open when I get home will last me until after I meet my deductible next year!

Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.