Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, December 7, 2015

Another good recipe for the books! Low Carb Raspberry Linzer Cookie Bars

So yesterday I was craving something kind of sweet and I happened to stumble on this recipe and my local Hy-Vee actually carries the sugar free with fiber raspberry preserves that the recipe called for!  HAHA Score!


 All the flavor and texture of your favorite raspberry linzer cookie without the tedious work! Low carb, egg free, and gluten free

Low Carb Raspberry Linzer Cookie Bars – Gluten Free

Here is the super easy recipe, check it out: http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2015/11/raspberry-linzer-low-carb-cookie-bars-gluten-free.html 

 The sugar free raspberry preserves are Polaner brand.  If you live near a Hy-Vee they might carry at your store too!

Polaner Sugar Free with Fiber Preserves: Seedless Raspberry (Pack of 2) 13.5 oz Jars

The recipe didn't call for sugar to be added to the preserves and Xanthan gum mixture but I threw some of the kind I have in with it.  I like things sweet.  =D

I use this sweetener and get it at Wal-Mart for about $6.50 a bag. Keeping in mind this tastes sweeter so you use less.

Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener-Granular 16 oz



Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.