Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, July 10, 2014

CGM in the Cloud, sharing Kerri's blog post

I dont know if I was vacationing on Mars or what the heck but I did not know that some very intelligent people had figured out a way to send Dexcom data to the cloud and make it viewable to someone else with internet access.  Seriously I am not sure why I didn't know this.  I just joined the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cgminthecloud/ So I have not yet checked things out. 

Here is Kerri's blog post: http://sixuntilme.com/wp/2014/07/10/cgm-cloud-part/

If you are Diabetic or the parent, grandparent, spouse of a person with Diabetes and they are on the Dexcom G4 this is most definitely worth reading, I would call it a must read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.