Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tandem Diabetes Care customer service ROCKS!

I am the worlds BIGGEST klutz and I walk into wall corners, the edge of my desk, drop things constantly and is the reason I never played any sports in school.  Last week I had the misfortune of dropping my pump onto my bathroom tile floor while I was rehooking it back up after a shower.  Yep, I dropped it smack dab on the glass screen.  The first thing that went across my mind, OHHH crap not on the screen AHHHHHHH.  I didnt even want to look to see what damage had been done.  I picked it up, nothing nada no damage! I couldnt believe it!  I was so happy!  A few days go by and one morning while getting ready to take a bolus I noticed the crack in my screen.  I was so upset, I broke my dang pump.  Even with the screen being cracked it still worked just perfectly.
I called Tandem and told them about it at work last Friday.  They wanted me to peel the screen protector off but I told her I was 100% sure it was the glass and I was very afraid that if I took the cover off that the screen would fall apart in my hands.  Luckily they took my word for it and overnighted me a new pump and I got it on Saturday.

Just wanted to say another huge thanks to Tandem Diabetes for their awesome customer service.  I am on my 3rd pump replacement since August 2013.  This is however the first one I have cracked the screen on. The first one shut down unexpectedly when I plugged it in, the second one the screen started losing pixels and this one I dropped.





3 comments:

  1. Good customer service is hard to find. Tandem is awesome! Glad they took care of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerri, thanks for the comment! I so love your blog and I try hard to more positive about Diabetes like you, you are an inspiration to me.

      Delete
  2. I broke my T:Flex pump. The screen was destroyed. Called them and the replacement came in the next day.

    ReplyDelete

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.