Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Stupid potato

Never again will I attempt a baked potato from Arthurs. Stupid, it was just stupid. I sure do wish I could just eat freakn food and not worry about the stupid ramifications on my blood sugar. 14 years...Im so sick of this disease with a name that confuses people, they dont understand it, dont care to understand it nor know there are two types and so much stigma and misunderstanding of each type. Now I will wait to go to bed because I ate a stupid baked potato and way under estimated the stupid carbs. I hate you, you stupid damn Diabetes. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.