Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My new favorite dessert

This was shared in a lchf group I am in and you guys have to try it.

1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3 Tablespoons suxgar subsititue, I used stevia, they say to use the confectioners version but I dont have any
1 teaspoon vanilla

Wisk it until its fluffy and creamy and wonderful. I have mine in fridge getting cooler. Store in fridge. You can add sugar free chocolate chips too and maybe even add a sugar free flavor of your choice instead of cocoa powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.