Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, April 17, 2014

My replacement t:slim has a screen problem

Last week I had Tandem Diabetes send me a new pump since it shut down when I plugged it in to charge.
Well now this one started having black spots on the screen and I called the other day to get it replaced. It should arrive by tomorrow.  The spots are getting bigger and more of the screen is blacked out. Kind of strange and wierd. Im not sure what to think of it.
I still love my t:slim and their customer service. Just a wierd new issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.