Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, October 17, 2014

A dogs life

I may be a bit absent for a while as tomorrow we are putting our 13 yr old Boxer to rest. He has had Diabetes since March 2013 amongst some other health issues and due to his old age and partially Diabetes I think, his health has just crashed this past month, well really this past year. Im a total wreck over this and Ive cried all day for the most part, so if you leave me comments and I dont get them approved or message you back its because I cant read my phone screen while crying like a baby. I cant even talk about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.