Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I made low carb cereal!

I finally made this low carb cereal and its great! My two year old tried it, said she liked it and wanted more!!!
http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2012/07/cinnamon-faux-st-crunch-cereal-3.html
I made a double batch and used a rolling pin with some oil on it to roll it out. I didnt make it thin enough either, it took several hours on warm in my oven to crisp it up. I also used milled flax seed so mine is pretty dark. Next time I will sprinkle some stevia on it before I cook it for a little sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.