Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, June 8, 2015

Junk meter accuracy, it sure does tick me off

The reasons I hate blood glucose meters.
Dexcom says 94 and needs calibrating.
One Touch (pos meter) Verio ( the junk my ins will pay for) says 146, say whaaat, then 143, 142
My old ass Bayer Contour says 112. Smh. Then 123.
THEN Dexcom says Im going low. I feel like Im dropping not 146!
One meter says take a correction the other not.
Our FDA allows this level of accuracy and its bullcrap! I have to base my entire life around this garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.