Want to stay updated on my blog posts? Subscribe by Email today!

Like I am a Diabetic Warrior on Facebook

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Dexcom’s G6 Sensor Shines in Early Accuracy Study

"Earlier this month, Dexcom shared compelling new details on its longer-wear, less calibration G6 sensor and its partnership with Verily to develop a bandage-like continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) device. The G6 sensor is expected to launch in 2018, while the first-gen Verily sensor will launch in late 2018, with a second-gen version coming as early as 2020. Read on for the new details!"

Read the whole article  here from 11/25/16:

https://diatribe.org/dexcom-g6-sensor-shines-early-accuracy-study?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments, I love to hear what you have to say and helping you helps me stay motivated to blog and help others!

Want to stay updated on my blog posts? Subscribe by Email today!