Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I just realized something

Both of my brothers and I were diagnosed with type 1 within a year and I have no idea how my mom didnt lose her mind.

My dog was dx in March with type 1 and it has been incredibly stressful. How do you survive all three kids being diagnosed?

So I just wanted to say how much I appreciate my mom and how well she stayed in one piece.  I have no idea how she did it. My dad tried to help but he did the best he could.

I cant imagine trying to get an 11, 14 and 19 year olds to check their blood sugar, count carbs, checking for lows at night and paying for all those supplies and insulin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.